Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Ink






(Vogue Japan Sept 2013)


You might not believe it, but I was once blond...very very long time ago...needless to say, it didn't suit me very well!  However, I have always wanted to have a tattoo.  My only problem, maybe like many who hesitated getting some permanent ink on their body, is not knowing which design to choose.  And if failed, what kind of damage-control plan?

Most people would suggest just elaborating on or around the existing tattoo.  I would never be able to pull to off this full body art look...not even with my baddest attitude (as much as I try)...so to this day, I'm still searching for the right design.  Any suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. It's always hard to find something you can live with forever as far as a tattoo design. It all depends on what you're looking for. Do you want your tattoo to have meaning.. or just some design you simply liked? I personally am a fan of small phrase tattoos and little simple tattoos.. like triangles that probably have no meaning.. but I like them anyway!

    myblissisthisway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete