Friday, April 5, 2013

gFast



In case you haven't heard, Lululemon announced a major recall on their signature fabric Luon bottoms in black (which includes my favourite Wunder Unders) due to sheerness of the material.  Too bad because I was just about to order a pair to kick start my workout program!  Yes, I've decided that I'm just not ready to be "the mom with two kids that lives in the suburbs and shops at Walmart"...instead, I'll be "the hot mom with two kids that lives in the suburbs and shops at Walmart"!

Anyways, so in desperate need of a pair of slimming cropped leggings, I decided to give Gap a try and ordered these GapFit gfast cropped leggings in black.  At first, I hesitated between XS (my old size) or S (my current size), but we gotta be optimist in life right?  XS it is!  And I'm so glad I did!!!  The XS were snug but still comfortable and gave me the "compression" feel I so need these days!  With a mid-rise, they are really flattering for my 6 weeks post-baby figure (ie. muffin-top concealed thank-you-very-much!).

And it's just under $50 (but we all know very well that Gap runs a promotion every other day)!  I'm planning to see how they hold up after a week and maybe order another pair of full length leggings.  The only thing I recommend to Gap now is to re-evaluate the fit of their tops (why so big fitting??).



(GapFit)

No comments:

Post a Comment