Tuesday, December 18, 2012

WINTER BEAUTY SAVER - The Good Oil



 Its this time of the season where it's cold & windy outdoors and the heat is blasting indoors.  Result: dry patches on my cheeks (and sometimes accompanied by broken blood veins)!  Nice...

My skin is rather thin with a tendency to be on the combination side, so I have to be careful with slathering lots of heavy creams on...I mean I don't like the dry patches, but acne during the holidays (or any day) is even worst!!!

Having that said, I was reluctant to try the sample size Seaberry Moisturizing Face Oil by Fresh I got while in Canada this past summer.  But I'm going flying back to the land of Winter Wonderland (Montreal, QC) tomorrow and I know the weather is going to be even more of a shock for my delicate skin.  So, why not try it and see if it works?  It was free after all...

And I love it!  It did not feel oily...in fact, it absorbed quickly and was just soothing.  And because you don't need a lot (2 drops for face/neck/chest) so my sample should last at least two weeks...or at least until I get a chance to get a full bottle.




I also noticed, from their website, that Fresh has an Elixir Ancien Face Treatment Oil (with a much higher price tag!)  I wonder if it's 5X better?  I guess it wouldn't hurt to ask for a sample!

No comments:

Post a Comment