Thursday, December 27, 2012

SHOPPING - Pistol


My boxing day shopping was, unfortunately for me but fortunately for my hubby, very unsuccessful!  I knew I probably wouldn't score any clothes, but was determined to hunt down some uber cool jewelry and shoes...however, I ended up with only a Mezzo decaf latte and a chocolate chunk cookie at Starbucks!!!

Huh...defeated, I went home and clicked on checkout from my shopping cart page(thank you reliable online shopping!).  Acne Pistol boots in Mustard colour: after seeing them on every off duty model for the past two years, I'm convinced they will be my go-to boots.  This will be my second pair from the Swedish brand (I got the Acne Hydro wedge boots last year and have been wearing them like slippers) so I know they're a post-baby approved.  And in this buttery shade, it'll be perfect for spring, summer and fall!

3 comments:

  1. Ahh, great choice. I've been lusting for the black pair the past couple of years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. where did you purchase these from?

    ReplyDelete
  3. bought them on outnet.com at 50%. just hope they're the right size since it was the last pair!

    ReplyDelete