Thursday, November 8, 2012

MATERNITY TOP 10 - #9 The Wedge





Continuing on the "Maternity Top 10", at #9: The Wedge.  With the weight gain, it was recommended by my doctor to continue exercising (in moderation of course) for an healthy pregnancy and baby.

As for me, walking (or shopping) is the ideal exercise...hence, it's a good time to buy a comfortable pair of shoes!!!  Regardless if it's the recently hyped wedge sneakers (love them!) or simply the butter soft leather wedge booties (forget about over-the-knee or thigh-high...there's barely enough energy to put on a pair of shoes period), I find the added height flattering for my figure and far more comfortable the heels.

Wedge boots - Proenza Schouler; Leather Jacket - V.SP; T-shirt - Le Boudoir; Leggings; Winners; Necklace - H&M; Bracelet Ring - BCBG

3 comments:

  1. absoluutely in love with this black+grey outfit and totally loving the neon detail u've add < 3 perfect sense of style ! love your blog much !Would u like to follow each other ?I would love to ! Just let me know on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I would love to follow your blog. What's the link?

      Delete
  2. I find it so hard to believe you're pregnant! You are one stylish momma!

    http://www.xjole.com

    ReplyDelete