Sunday, February 12, 2012

Grammy Couture


(Rihanna)


(Paris Hilton)


(Corinne Bailey Rea)


(Fergie)


(Nicki Minaj)

Last night was the Grammys and I totally missed it (Maybe I'll watch the performances on youtube.com)!  But I didn't miss the opportunity to highlight the best (and the worst) of the red carpet!

A surprising change came from Rihanna, who ditched her red locks for Michelle Pfeiffer-est blond bombshell do. I personally love the disco hair, but with that black plunging neck backless front slit dress, who cares about the hair?!?


I must also credit Paris, who never made it to my "Best Dressed List", for opting a Basil Soda gown.  I honestly had to rub my eyes a few times and made sure it was Paris...the effortless white dress, the low chignon and natural makeup...this is her best dressed moment ever!


Corinne Bailey Rea also hit all the right notes: her dress was playful and her hair was rock&roll.


Now, I'm not sure if Fergie or Nicki was the worst dressed...It is obvious that Nicki just wanted to controversy dressing as a Versace Little Red Riding Hood with a Pope as her date.  But how about Fergie?  Although she most probably wanted drama, but I'm really not sure about the tangerine lace prairie shirt gown on her busty frame.


source: glamour.com

2 comments:

  1. I loved Rihanna's, Gwyneth Paltrow's, and Taylor Swift's gowns!

    ReplyDelete