Wednesday, December 28, 2011

SHOPPING - Trophy





After all the hustle and bustle of Boxing Week shopping, these are the only two pieces that I got for myself!  Even though we are not looking a quantity, we are however definitely looking at quality shopping...I've been looking at the Zara Patchwork Sandals for a long time from the window on Nanjing Rd store in Shanghai, now at $69 instead of $109.  And the French Connection dress was simply surprisingly flattering (with all that draping around the hips) AND cheap!  Only $29 down from $128!!!

So I think I got myself a New Year's Eve outfit here...not bad for under $100 (taxes not included of course...damn Canadian taxes!).

2 comments:

  1. Love these two loots! Good job for finding them on sale too! Can't wait to see you wearing them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. killer dress & heels! love it.
    accidentally stumbled here, loving your blog :)

    -devishanty

    ReplyDelete