Saturday, December 17, 2011

BEAUTY FIX - Dewy Skin


(Nars Multiple in Copacabana)


(YSL Top Secrets Flash Radiance)


I just got back from a 17Hrs flight from Shanghai to Montreal and obviously still jet lagged (blogging at 6:30am after cleaning, breakfast and now on my second cup of latte)...I really hate those long-haul flights!  The only perk is duty free shopping, especially on high end cosmetics and skincare since they never go on sale anyways!!  My newest beauty fixes are the YSL Top Secrets Flash Radiance Skincare Brush and Nars Multiple in Copacabana.

Let me start with the YSL, which comes as a natural extension to my new addiction of the YSL Beauty Sleep.  I figured that since the original product of the line was its daytime primer, which comes with a brush handle for quick use, I really should give it a try!  It promises to minimize pores, smooth skin texture and illuminate the complexion...SOLD!

As for the Nars Multiples, I already am a proud owner of two blush/bronzer duos: Orgasm/South Beach and Maui/Palm Beach.  I cannot stress how much I absolutely love love love them!  Fool-proof, beautiful hint of colour and shimmer and the only compact I need when traveling.  But for a highlighter, I thought it would be much more practical as a individual stick to glide on the bridge of my nose and on my upper cheek.  The real colour is much more like a champagne rather than the silver grey from the picture (much more flattering on my asian skin!

So this holiday, I will sport a fresh dewy skin, which hopefully, will all be captured in my ODJ.

No comments:

Post a Comment