Tuesday, September 13, 2011

OUTFIT DU JOUR - Pose for the camera










As you can tell, I'm cheating.  This is obviously not my outfit of the day...what kind of fashion victim will wear a winter coat with mink collar in the middle of summer?!?  The weather has been cooler, but it's still about 26°C ( 79°F) outside and nobody in their right mind would walk around in this coat!


I'm just taking a few pictures with my new Alexander Wang Aviator coat because I got a few request to see it on me.  It's also the reason why I have shorts and a tank top underneath, which was my real outfit of the day!  So here it is for you to judge...sick isn't it??


Coat - Alexander Wang; Tank - H&M; Shorts - Vintage cutoffs; Heels - Christian Louboutin; Sunglasses - Marc Jacobs

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous jacket - it is SICK!! Love the mink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your jacket :D
    I'll definitely will following you if you follow me :D
    Decimal Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic jacket. Looks great even with shorts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love ur new jacket...it's very pretty....somehow the overall ODJ for this, looks perfectly nice....^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. The jacket is an absolute dream.. The only thing that kinda bothers me is that the transition of length is quite sudden!

    http://xjole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete