Friday, September 16, 2011

OUTFIT DU JOUR - Mac & Me











I love my new MacBook Air!  Even if I'm still adjusting to the world of Apple, it's probably my best investment "piece" this fall.  And it fits perfectly in my Marc by MJ fuschia laptop sleeve, what can I say?  We're meant to be!

Although I just spent the whole week studying the Spring/Summer 2012 collections, reality hit this week - it's fall for real!  The weather dropped to mid-teens to twenty degrees...brrr!  However, I'm still trying to extend my summer wardrobe with opaque tights and a scarf.  Honestly, I can't really complain.  Fall is actually the best season to wear all the beautiful leather, cashmere and fur without the storm!

Have a good weekend!

ps.  Today is our 4th wedding anniversary!  Happy anniversary babe!!!

Hoodie - Diesel (borrowed from hubby); Skirt - Zara; Laptop sleeve - Marc by Marc Jacobs; Sandals - Zara; Scarf - Tory Burch; Tighs - Hue

9 comments:

  1. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, JANET & HUBBY!

    I'm loving your style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! I love your shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary to you and your husband!

    LOVE the way you match your MJ laptop sleeve and your outfit! Great way to extend your summer wardrobe!

    xo, sam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 4th anniversary! Yeah..it's the Canadian weather, everyday is different! Love your color combo! Very cheerful =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing outfit:) You look is great:)
    Kiss from Poland!:)

    Follow me:

    http://wwwthebagblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the scarf!!

    http://stylishwithabudget.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone! Our anniversary dinner is only next tuesday...snif!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you're so pretty dear.. i love your outfit.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Anniversary too. Have a great time with your DH....^_^

    ReplyDelete