Monday, September 19, 2011

OUTFIT DU JOUR - I'm going for the kill








 


So I know very well that I'm no Femme Fatale like Sharon Stone in Basic Instinct, but today, I'm trying very hard!  I got the dress, I got my heels and I got my red lips!

I'm actually just heading out for our anniversary dinner tonight.  Just a big excuse  to dress up and dolled up!  It's been a while since my last date with hubby...any excuse is a good an excuse!

Dress - Alice & Olivia; Clutch - Hermes; Sandals - Gucci; Scarf - Winner's; Earrings - Kate Spade

6 comments:

  1. You are one hot momma ; ) Love the clutch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whata great outfit! Very chic and sexy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing outfit!:)
    Kiss from Poland!

    Follow me:

    http://wwwthebagblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...u look SEXY babe....i love your H medor clutch and it's timeless....:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well you certainly killed it, you look fab! Love that dress and that clutch is to die for!

    ReplyDelete