Sunday, September 18, 2011

OUTFIT DU JOUR - Croque-Monsieur







Another chilly morning followed by a much warmer afternoon.  I think the uninvited Fall weather is here for good!  And only now, I realize that all my sweaters are still in boxes, packed away!  Why was I under the impression that I won't be needing them in a long long time?!?

Aside from some wardrobe malfunction this morning, we heading out for our sunday brunch ritual again.  This time, we were at Dejeuner Eggstyle in the Dix30 area.  I wanted to capture the family brunch feel of the suburbs.  However, we were in starvation mode when the food arrive (in addition of being late), so I didn't get the chance to take a lot of pictures.  I had my order of croque-monsieur, which is essentially a hot ham and cheese grilled sandwich served on a croissant (yummy!).  



Coat - Armarni Exchange; T-shirt - Pre-View; Cutoff shorts - DIY hubby's old jeans; Booties - Modern Vintage; Tights - Hue

6 comments:

  1. Love your style! You always look so chic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have an amazing coat collection!

    http://xjole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great coat :D
    I'll definitely will following you if you follow me :D
    Decimal Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  4. You seriously always look so chic, Janet! Love those booties.

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in love with this ODJ and your boots and jacket are GORGY...u always looks so stylish.....:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone! I'm really glad to get all your support and encouragement while doing something as fun as this! :)

    ReplyDelete