Tuesday, September 13, 2011

NEW TOY - MacBook Air





Despite all my shopping ventures, there are a few things in life that I loathe spending money on...car repairs, parking tickets and computer gadgets just to name a few.  Let me clarify, I don't hate buying a new computer, just don't understand why we spend so much money if it needs to be replaced or upgraded every two years!!!  I mean, if I spend over $2K on a purse, I know it's gonna last 10 years with potential resell value if taken good care!

In any case, I was due...my beaten-up HP was dying on me.  So, I got a little upgrade with my new MacBook Air (and 2 year warranty in case my son decides to spill juice on it)!

2 comments:

  1. You won't regret it. It was like pulling teeth for me to finally surrender to a Mac and I have not looked back since. :)



    aimeekim.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to Mac family.....i also have the same situation as u, i started using mine like 3 yrs back after my HP NB gave way (or rather the system is gg to slow like a tortoise).....To me when it's time to change means it has to....:)

    ReplyDelete