Thursday, September 15, 2011

How much does love costs?


(Olivia Collings Antique Jewelry)


(Cathy Waterman)


(Irene Neuwirth Diamond Collection)


I love antique style fine jewelry, and for good reasons.  First, they look like hand-me-down estate jewelry and therefore priceless.  Also, there is so much more work, which I expect if I'm going to spend good money on a piece of fine jewelry!

Well, here are three pairs of earrings that I would love to add to my jewelry box.  The only problem is my love for them seems to have a steep price tag attached...and here I thought love doesn't cost a thing!
  • Olivia Collings Antique Jewelry Diamond Star Drop Earrings - $13,925
  • Cathy Waterman Sapphire Pear Earrings - $29,950
  • Irene Neuwirth Diamond Collection Mismatched Boulder Opal & Diamond Earrings - $35,040

2 comments:

  1. Very nice earrings indeed, but the price tags..eeeek lol maybe search for similar styles. I am sure there are some out there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the first photo.Really a beautiful piece. It's okay to spend as long as you can afford it and it's your first choice,so no regrets afterwards.

    I think if I have one of this kind my two daughters will be stumbling to get it as hands me down.lol

    ReplyDelete