Wednesday, September 21, 2011

GIRL CRUSH - Jayesslee







Do twins count as a girl crush?  Or should I pick one out of the two that I prefer over the other?

Jayesslee are twin sisters Janice and Sonia.  I discovered them this week on Facebook but soon found that they have a YouTube Channel where you can listen to all their interpretation of current pop songs (english and korean)!  I must admit that the being twins (and very cute ones) obviously is a big + for getting attention to viewers!  But after listening to them sing "Price Tag", you'll soon also be charmed by their cuteness and their talent.  And did I mention that Sonia, the younger twin, plays guitar?!?


24 years old and born and raised in Korean Australia, the girls really have their whole life and career in front of them.




No comments:

Post a Comment