Tuesday, March 15, 2011

SCORED: A Wang Daria


(Alexander Wang Daria bag)





I just scored the Alexander Wang Daria bag in red on theoutnet.com at 55% off (thanks to the girls at TPF)!!!  With the strengh of our Canadian dollar, this baby is a real bargain! 

I first noticed it last fall on Net-a-porter.com and thought how it reminds me of the Sofia Coppola bag for Louis Vuitton (which is probably the only LV collection I currently admire).  But really fell in love with the ease of wear and plush leather when I saw it on Amanda Seyfried.  And now it's mine for a mere $400 including shipping!

2 comments:

  1. I had received the black one and didn't love it because the leather was a bit stiff and it wasn't extremely special.. but with the red color I think it could probably be really nice.. and the tougher leather will make me worry a ton less about the color transfer issue I am ocd about ;)



    myblissisthisway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete