Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Seeing in RED


(Agent Provocateur)


(Lanvin)


(Christian Louboutin)


Valentine is only a short few days away, and this year, I'm determined to dress to the occasion.  In red of course!  Red is the colour of love, passion and lust, which all points to getting a new set of lingery.  If I can indulge in luxury intimates, Agent Provocateur is on top of my list.  I mean, isn't the brand name self-explanatory?

My second velentine's staple is a red dress.  I have been lusting after a Lanvin red dress that beautifully drapes and molds my curves.  However, I'm most likely going to settle for something more casual, especially if my 6 month old will be joining us on our date.

And how can I forgo my red soles?  Every girl needs a pair red soled Christian Louboutin heels, preferably in patent black.  Thank you.

Last, I might attempt the red lips...I've tried a few times in the past but was never able to achieve the ideal neutral eyes/red lips combo.  My small asian eyes need lots and lots of mascara to brighten up so a bare eye makeup that can also enhance my features will need a few practice rounds.

What will you be wearing on the day of love?

No comments:

Post a Comment