Friday, February 11, 2011

RED LIPS - Cheap or Chic?





Humm...really not sure if I like it or hate it.  I have mix feeling about this red lips business.  Love the colour but not sure if it's the right shade of red for me.  Love how it accentuates my lips but not sure if I have the lip shape to have such a focus.  Does it look cheap or chic?

Products used for this look:

Face - Etude House bb cream in #2; Make Up For Ever shine on powder in  #3; Bobbi Brown blush in pale pink
Eyes - Bobbi Brown corrector in bisque; Anna Sui liquid eyeliner in #201; MAC mineralize eyeshadow in inter-view; L'Oreal double extend mascara in black
Eyebrow - MAC eye brows in spiked; MAC brow set in clear
Lips - Nars velvet matte lip pencil in cruella; MAC lipglass

5 comments:

  1. definitely chic!

    http://lifeinpaperback.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chic for sure! I think darker shade of red (red wine type) would fit you nicely as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chic!

    - Richelle @ rarepersona.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think maybe a darker shade or maybe matte instead of glossy?? need to do more trial & error!

    ReplyDelete