Friday, February 4, 2011

OBSESSION DU JOUR - Elephant belt


I WON!  I FINALLY WON!!!  

Let me start by explaining myself: I have been on a losing streak for the past month on ebay for an elephant belt.  Everytime I find a vintage golden elephant belt, I watch, I bid, and I lose!  Why are there so many people who want an elephant belt as badly as I do?!?  I really dont understand...then again, I don't understand why my sudden obsession for an elephant belt either...

Well, today, this mint condition vintage Mimi Di N belt is mine!  I love the giant gold buckle (6 1/2" X 3"), I love the trumps facing up and I love the textured brown belt.  Can't wait till it arrives at my door!

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha Im on a mad hunt for one and I came across your blog. I absolute love yours. Are there anymore?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got mine on ebay and it was a vintage so not sure if there are any more...sorry!

    ReplyDelete