Thursday, February 3, 2011

LOST IN TRANSITION



(Trench - BCBG; Purse - Louis Vuitton; Boots - BCBG)



(Dress - BCBG; Scarf & Bonnet set - Missoni; Bracelet - Tiffany; Shoes - BCBG)



(Jacket - Mango; Scarf (worn as top) - Missoni; Pants - Debbie Thuchat; Clutch - Marc Jacobs; Shoes - Coach)

Sick of winter clothes but still too cold outside to wear summer pieces?  I feel the same way...this is what I call "lost in transition". 

Here are my picks for transitional staples from Le Boudoir:
  1. Perfectly tailored ruffle trench - BCBG
  2. Scarf and bonnet set in cheerful print - Missoni
  3. Leather jacket to throw on anything - Mango

1 comment:

  1. I just seen your link on the tpf and you look so adorable in all these pictures. I'm quickly mistaking you for a fashion spread model. I'll definitely be back to check out more of your photos <3

    Richelle @ rarepersona.com

    ReplyDelete