Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I GOT AN AWARD!!!


I GOT AN AWARD!! 

Dear Macs named me as one of her fav's blogs!  This came to me unexpected and I'm really touched!

Rules of this award:

  • thank and relink to the blogger, who awarded you
  • tell us seven things about yourself.
  • pass on the award to 15, just recently discovered bloggers.
  • get in touch with them and let them know, they’ve been tagged.

Now, 7 things about me:

  • I always make time for breakfast, no matter how early that requires
  • I think shoes, high heels to be specific, are mankind's best invention
  • My second toe is longer than my big toe (I don't know what that means...)
  • White is my favorite colour but I'm mostly in black
  • I secretly wish I'm half black, half asian
  • I LOVE dark chocolate
  • I HATE parking tickets with a passion
And here are my favorite 15 blogs:

childhoodflames
karlascloset
songofstyle
clamour4glamour
thefashionhash
hollyannaeree
maisondesreveries
extraskinny
fashionleaka
thirstythought
monoxious
chic-fashion-victim
knighttcat
momioftwo
mybarestyle

No comments:

Post a Comment