Monday, February 14, 2011

Grammy Wreck Carpet


(Nicki Minaj)


(Katy Perry)


(Rihanna)


(Jennifer Lopez)



(Lady Gaga)


(Lady Gaga)


(Esperanza Spalding)

I missed the Grammys tonight since we were out for dinner, so obviously went online to see who wore what on the red carpet right after I put my son to bed...and what a train wreck!  Is everyone thinking since Lady Gaga is getting all the media attention lately with her outrageous and controversial outfits that they might as well follow the lead?  Or has the music industry always been a little kookoo?!?  I have to admit I wasn't expecting much from Nicki Minaj, but even my girl Rihanna looks like a giant cotton candy!  And of course, the original Lady Gaga made the biggest entrance by being carried in a giant eggshell.  As for her outfits, I think they were relatively "normal"...

The only one who "wowed" me was Esperanza Spalding, who went home with a Grammy for best new artist.  That yellow chiffon dress and lilac pumps ensemble is so fresh, unexpected and simply beautiful!

(source: Just Jarred)

No comments:

Post a Comment