Saturday, January 22, 2011

a trip to the far east...


(Hermes Silkypop bag)


(Kate Spade canvas tote)


(Hermes pink silk jersey scarf)

My family and I are traveling back to Asia this spring; Shanghai, Tokyo and Hainan Islands to be more specific.  While it will be hard for me to blog during my trip, I will try to document as much as I can to share with all of you on my way back!

One thing you might not know about me is that I actually travel light!  I tend to pack a few basic pieces and bold accessories that are compact and multi-usage.

Here are three essentials for savy travelers:

1.  Foldable bag with bright colour that can easily be stored in your purse for unexpected finds in local shops.
2.  Large tote in neutral yet feminine palette as a chic carryon.
2.  Silk scarf that can be worn in many ways (top, skirt, dress and even necklace!) that will enhance your complexion.

No comments:

Post a Comment